Our individual clients achieve buying leverage within the IMG group that they would be unable to attain individually, allowing them to compete effectively with national chains and mass merchants.
- Conferencing with clients to identify immediate areas of cost savings opportunity
- Determining selection of items and quality specifications
- Review of current sizes, packaging, current costs, and movement (or projected movement for new items)
- Engagement of third-party laboratory analysis as needed (at cost) to ensure quality of submitted samples meets or exceeds existing private label quality
- Schedule and arrange all travel, visa, and vendor appointments for January and July general merchandise buying trips to the Orient.
Trips take approximately 10 working days and consist of multiple clients who are not competitors
- Provide ongoing support and involvement of senior management in the promotion and development of the Direct Import program
Next - The Programs